Monday, February 2, 2009

St. NIck 2008

I KNOW that I am super behind in blogging! While I have many excuses, I will not waste time updating with that information, but rather information I am sure you have been on the edge of your seats waiting for!
Ya right!

St. Nick was really fun this year, mainly because he came for everyone in the house, not just Will and Daddy ;)


Will enjoyed getting snacks, pacifiers, sippy cups, books about Jesus, and of course, diaper cream! I had some wonderful chocolates from Dena's in Jackson. She makes the BEST peanut lindies and deluxe nut brittle!! I could eat $30 worth of her chocolate a day!

Jordan received some classic movies (aka Walmart's $2 specials the day of Thanksgiving) as well as some chocolates from Dena's as well. He also loves the peanut lindies and turtles.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute stockings! Christmas is never too late---it still feels like the holidays with snow around:)

Amy said...

St. Nick comes here too. Although never to Carl and I. We must have been bad kids!

Anonymous said...

Dena's chocolates really are the best! MMmmmm!