Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Missing Daddy

Once again, Jordan is currently in Houston working. We are still trying to sell our house-almost 6 months on the market. His company has been great about Jordan commuting and will even extend the time we have to move to Houston if we need it due to the poor economy/housing market. While I am (obviously) thrilled not to move for at least another month, the time away from Jordan every other week is getting old. By Thursday of Jordan being gone, Will starts getting cranky. His favorite time is around 4:30 Friday when he gets up from his nap and Daddy is magically home! Here is a picture from last month's trip/reunion. Will is NEVER very snuggly, either, so this was really special to get on camera! Oh, and don't get too excited...Jordan did shave his goatee, but it is now back. Maybe on a day when he is in the dog house, I will post the hilarious pics of all the different styles he shaved before officially shaving it all off! ;)
We miss you like crazy, my love!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admit it, you liked the Hitler stash!

I miss you guys too :)

The Schaefers said...

Watch it, or I'll post the pics!! DUN...DUN...DUNNNNNN!!!
My personal favorite was the mustache/goatee with the stripe down the middle combo.

Hendriksen Happenings said...

Oh wow! I didn't know Brother Schaefer was in Houston!!! That must be so rough! My brother is serving his mission in Houston South mission..... Elder Wengert! Good luck on selling your house!

Craig said...

Go with the pencil thin stash with a soul patch.