Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby in the Basket!

Lately Will loves to sit in the laundry basket! It started off being used as a method of playing Where's Will, progressed to be a stepping stool to reach higher things, and now is his favorite place to sit and go for a ride. He gets so excited to be pushed around in the basket and go "vroom vroom" around the house. He even started making a noise that sounds like vroom when he wants to be pushed around. Often times I walk in the living room to see him sitting in the basket when I know I left it in the laundry room. If the laundry basket has clothes in it, Will either chooses one of two options; either climbs in with the clothes if it is half-full or less, or dumps the clothes out to make more room for himself. I think this latest quirk is so cute!


Will is always with the finger in his mouth!


My Cutie Pie!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much better now that the pictures work! :) I'll be home Saturday night for sure - can't wait to see you guys! Is he feeling better?