Thursday, February 5, 2009

New haircut...

Before
After

After going almost 10 months since my last one, I had to go get a haircut. I debated for awhile with what to do since I wanted a new style. I *ALMOST* even got highlights, but didn't plan ahead with my stylist. I am actually grateful it fell through since I think I would have regretted it! It took too many years and $$$$ before deciding to go back to my natural color in 2004 and I vowed never to waste that much money on my hair again until I gray!! I decided with a strait across short cut since I wanted a change from all the layers. Jordan, who I think is the only one, really likes my hair short and strait, so that is what I went with! My stylist said I can come back in a week to fix it if I still have reservations about the strait cut. We'll see! I would love a shorter hairdue or a sleek-cut one that I see some people getting lately, but my hair is so thick and poofy that it would never work out!


Before
After

5 comments:

Craig said...

I think you lost about 5 pounds of hair on the back alone. Looks very nice and very managable which I would think is pretty important for mothers.

Jamie said...

Cute! Are you liking it?

Mike and Jenny said...

Love it!

Amy said...

Kooks good. Highlights are over-rated. You then have to keep it up!

Anonymous said...

i like your new hairstyle! :) i'm coming home this weekend - chances of hanging out? love you