He is on the move taking risks...
Friday, June 20, 2008
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Today is our 4th anniversary of being married. We were married in the Chicago Temple on a beautiful day. Jordan is in TX for two weeks, so Will and I get to celebrate alone :( Jordan and I did get to go out for dinner a few nights before he left to celebrate, though.
These past four years have been wonderful. We have had a baby, a house, a dog, three great job opportunites for Jordan, and countless other blessings. I am so grateful we chose to be married in the Temple and have a family that can be together forever!
Happy Anniversary, Jordan! I love you oh so much!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Will has been crawling to the Tubby every night for about two weeks. The boy loves the tubby! Anytime he hears the water running, he immediately takes off (even if the sink is running, or even if we are just going potty!). He is quite fast, too! Here are two videos from different nights. He is pretty cute in both, so we couldn't decide which to post.
When the water is not running, he takes a little longer to get there. Once he does, he normally turns around and smiles followed immediately by banging on the tub. Enjoy!!
I have been missing it since October 20, 2007; almost 8 months. When I lost it, I know I had it in my back right pocket from changing Will's diaper. We looked everywhere for it, including under that very couch multiple times! My poor husband and brother even went through all of Will's dirty diapers from the Diaper Genie II! It must have eventually wiggled its way out from the couch. I am SOOOOO THRILLED! It is more beautiful than I remembered! INSURE YOUR RINGS!! We will never make that mistake again!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
"Where's Will?" in the basket. I put the basket over him, and peek at him through the sides. He eventually finds his way out of the basket, too. He loves to help me put laundry in the wash machine, and loves to stick his hand in the water when the machine is full. At least one of my men like doing laundry!! If only his Daddy would see how fun it can be...
Now that it is warmer outside, Will gets super hot while he sleeps. He often wakes up with a mohawk and rosey cheeks. Gone are the days that he used to wake up babbling; now he wakes up screaming and squaking until someone comes and gets him. Here are a few choice pictures of our little cranky boy!
4. Buy a file cabinet and reorganize my filing system
5. SCRAPBOOK!! I hardly get to do it anymore!
5 Snacks I Love…
2. Ice Cream
5 things I will never wear again...
1. Tapered leg pants
2. Tang Tops
3. Short shorts/skirts
4. My original engagement/wedding band :(
5. Side ponytails
5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire…
1. NOT move to Texas!!!
2. Pay off our house
3. Pay back money to our parents from college
4. Travel to see family and places we want to visit
5. Put in college/saving fund for Will
5 Bad Habits…(Mainly impatience, but that is a result of the following:)
1. Being cranky when I am hot, hungry, or tired (in TX I will be all of the following! It's way too hot there, in fact too hot to eat. Since I will know no one to help with Will, I will be quite exhausted!).
2. Being a perfectionist
3. Not being able to relax or let my husband relax until everything is perfect or clean!
4. Trying to do it all without letting people help since I like things a certain way and I am unwilling to drop my bar of standards.
5. Not making time for my hobbies
5 of my favorite toys…Nostalgics
1. Kid Sister
2. Pound Puppies
3. TIE: Sit N Spin and Light Bright
5. TIE: My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake
That's it! I tag Jordan, Amy Meyers, Jenny & Sam Bright, and Emily Steinhafel!