We are so excited to announce that we are not going to move to Houston TX anytime soon! We got the offical okay from Jordan's boss today to remain in WI permanently. Of course that means some negatives, mainly lack of promotions for Jordan, but it also means TONS of positives!
Here is my top 11 positives for staying:
1. We'll be able to get Will ABA therapy for his PDD-NOS (if the paperwork clears!)
2. We have support from our family and friends
3. Will will be able to grow up knowing his extended family
4. We get to live in the town where we grew up and fell in love
5. I can still be in the West Bend Mom's Club ;)
6. We don't have to sell our house (which I LOVE)
7. We can get rid of all the boxes we have been saving for moving and finish our storage room :D
8. I can grow my Pampered Chef business (anyone want to host a show! There are a TON of host benefits :D )
9. Jordan can work from our home office full time...that's right: 24/7 Jordan is home! Unless, of course, he still has to go once a month...
10. We don't have the pressure to eventually sell the house for less than the low market value and lose money
11. I have a few part-time work leads in case we need extra money in the future
We think Jordan's boss would still like us to move down there when Will is "better" or school-aged, but we'll take it one year at a time. Well, at least the next four years are planned out!
We are so blessed Jordan works for such a wonderful company, especially during the economic hardships many people are having to go through. (Another business plug follows:) Please help keep the company in business by getting a Discover credit card! They have a ton of great perks and is more widely accepted now than in years past. The reason why a few vendors don't like to take Discover is because they charge a higher commission rate. That money is used towards things Jordan does to insure your card/personal info stays secure. They are industry leaders for security. Those other companies want to do the bare minimum without investing more of their profits! ;) Here's to Pulse/Discover! YEAH!!