Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am soooo excited!!

Sorry for the lack of posting for the last month! We have been super busy and we also got a new computer! I have been bummed because all of my pictures are saved to the old computer, and with Jordan out of town, I did not know how to get them onto our new computer without setting up the old one!! I am super excited because after spending about an hour trying to figure out how to get my old picasa pictures onto the new computer, I figured it out! The only problem is that some of the folders I did not make into web albums didn't transfer, like Will's 1st birthday. BUT for the most part, my pictures are saved!! I just have to wait until Jordan comes home to do the rest!
I just had to share my exciting news. For those that know me, constant access to ALL of my pictures is an absolute must!

No comments: