Friday, August 22, 2008

WI State Fair




We went to the Wisconsin State Fair on Aug. 6th. It was so much fun! I look forward to going every year! I was especially excited to go this year since I didn't get to go last year because Will was only a few days old. My mom, sister Katelyn, Jordan, Will and I all went. We had beautiful weather! The highlights included:
  • Cheese Curds for Jordan.
  • Jordan going down the big slide for the first time! He admitted it was more intense than it appears!
  • Will having his first real milk! We had strawberry, chocolate, cherry vanilla, and my favorite ROOTBEER! Check out his milk mustache in the above picture!
  • Will seeing different animals.
  • Grandma wearing the WE Energies hat for longer than necessary.
  • Going into the expo center and watching the VitaMix demonstration! It is the world's best blender! We bought one this past year (but at Costco, not the fair).
  • Eating the ice cream sundaes from the Dairy Pavillion.
  • Spending the day outside with our family!

Sadly, we did not buy any cream puffs. We were too full by the end of the day, and the line is always WAY too long! I hope that we can come back each August for the fair! It is in my top 5 things to do each summer!
Check out more pictures in our photo album!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha I liked grandma wearing the w.e. hat too long :) she was cute. I was so excited for Jord to go on the big slide, I can't believe he's never done it before! We always introduce him to new exciting traditions... carving pumpkins, big slides, what next? Will's mustache was too cute. He's such a little sweetheart. Too bad he only got to see the cows though. Oh and don't forget about the grandma parade! The fair was a lot of fun, we should go again next year. Will will be old enough to do more things and like the animals more. I'm excited!!