Saturday, August 23, 2008

Clothes overboard!

Will loves his Tubbytime! When I am filling the tub, he loves to be in the bathroom watching it! I set up all of his toys on the side of the tub and he likes to throw them in. When he runs out of toys, he looks for things in the bathroom to throw in. Normally, while I am getting his towel, lotion, etc. ready, I check in on him a few times and reset up all of the toys so he is not tempted to find other stuff. This time, I was too late! He reached on top of the bathroom counter where I had put his clothes, found his overalls, and sent them overboard. Sassy boy.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, what a sassy nephew I have! I love how he gets sooo excited about tubby time :)

Amy said...

Cute haircut for Will! Glad to see you back online! State Fair looks like fun, we have never been.
PS You speed on the highway!

The Schaefers said...

Amy-Your husband was passing me!!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I'd like to think Will gets his sassiness from me :). Leelee you really can't get upset with Will, first he was only trying to help his mommy wash his clothes, and second, he's just too darn cute that you can't get mad at him even if you want to. :)