Friday, July 25, 2008

Ode to Auntie Laura

10 of the many reasons why we love her!

1. She always posts on the blog under each category
2. She LOVES to see Will
3. She comes over to take Will for walks
4. She only gets mild hurt feelings when Will chooses to go to her friend over her.
5. She bought Will girly, but cute, Easter Bunny décor
6. When Will chose her as his spit up target on multiple occasions, she still wanted to hold him.
7. She is my best helper when I need it, especially yesterday!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
8. She puts Will’s pictures as her desktop background
9. She is willing to change diapers
10. She tries to give Will tubbies and screeches when he soaks her!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooOOOOooo! I was expecting a cute vacuum destroying movie, but, this is better! :)

Hope you guys had fun tonight, sorry for not coming :( I just woke up from a 3 hour nap of naps! (If only Will would take one of those again!)

The Schaefers said...

Yeah...last night, the longest I slept in a row was 1 hr 20 minutes. I could have REALLY used the sleep after getting home soooo late and getting up early today! TENSE!

Anonymous said...

This site is sooo cool! I love Will
Auntie Kristie

Anonymous said...

Well! This was fun for me to read. :P

I hope the family is doing well! Can't wait to see everyone again! :)

Amy said...

We love you too Auntie Laura, but we want Will, we want Will!!!