Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Little Monkey

Will figured out how to climb on furniture recently. The other day, he crawled up on our file box that blocks the TV, which by the way, we can't imagine how he pulled up when the box is so high. Today he used his piano to climb up on the coffee table. A few hours later, he used the same piano to climb on the couch! I'll post pics on the coffee table and the file cabinet box in a minute. Here is a video of him climbing on the couch for the second time!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I was having Will withdrawls and then Pow! look what he can do now! This is such a fun stage, I am happy for you guys. He is such a cutie! Now the real fun starts, enjoy the ride.

Aunt Diane said...

We Love Monkeys! Will reminds me of you Leann.
Determined, Curiuos and the most Beautiful smile when you are pleased with what you accomplish. Love Aunt Diane

Emily said...

I can't believe how big he is! Even worse, I can't believe we haven't seen him yet! Hopefully you guys will still be around at Christmas so we can see you! Oh, and you HAVE to watch it on monday. If you don't have a way to watch then call us... although we will be 2 hours behind you.