Friday, May 23, 2008

Will Crawls!

Here is video of Will crawling. This is about three weeks after he started crawling. He is a very good crawler since his first day of crawling. Now, he totally roams all over the house.

The only problematic part of Will crawling was that he instantly wanted to pull himself up to a standing position on things, but he did not know how to fall back down. He would let go of whatever he was holding onto, normally our coffee table, and fall straight back like a stiff board. For about two weeks, I could not let him out of my sight for a second. Once I left the room to run to the bathroom, and I had him practically in our kitchen. Within 15 seconds, he crawled across the room, pulled himself up on our TV stand, and fell straight on his head. He wailed. I did not even get to start to go to the bathroom in that time! Now he knows how to fall, so he has less bumps and bruises!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how he cruises to the bathroom for tubby time!

Anonymous said...

Aww he crawls really well now! :)