Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally an update!

Hello everyone! We have been super busy lately, so we have not had time to post all of the wonderful things happening with our family!
Jordan is enjoying a five-week break in between jobs. He is working hard on completing our basement so we can put our house on the market soon! He is also enjoying being a stay-at-home Dad! Now he knows how hard it is to do my job! Jordan is going to be going to Canada for a week with his dad on Sunday. He will be home for two weeks after that, and then he is off to TX for two weeks for training.
I am embracing my new role as working Mom and breadwinner of the family now that Jordan is not working. Okay, so I only work an hour a day, and my bi-weekly checks are less than a day's pay of Jordan's time off. I still like to pretend. I am trying to adjust to having Jordan home with me. It is awesome to see him all day.
Will is awesome. He is everywhere, into everything. He still does not sleep very much. We are going to post a plethera of videos today from the last month and a half. He is so much fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While Jordan is in Canada we should have best friend / sisterly activities daily. Glad you finally posted - now I have to go and watch the million videos! :)