Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Score!


We have officially converted Will's nursery into a little boy room. We went with the sport themed decor vs cars and trucks. I went back and forth about it for a few months, but we really like some of the sport themed decor we found! Our favorite thing was Will's new bank. You put coins on either of the two uprights on the goal post and they jiggle down to the football. Will LOVES putting money in here. We emptied out our favorite scarecrow bank (from the Wizard of Oz...each of my siblings got one from my wonderful Aunt Diane) just so Will could have some coins! I almost need a few dollars of coins everyday for him with how often he brings me his bank to play. I can tell he'll take after Uncle Kevin already!

I just love that I got so many smiling ones with great eye contact!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Frinzi said...

I'm sure Jordan is pumped that Will likes the football bank!

Uncle Kevin said...

Oh my little saver!$$! I'm all choked up, this brings a tear to my eye ;)