Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mom's Club Halloween Party


Will is my little pumpkin this year. This was my back-up Halloween costume. I actually bought it to resell it for more money since I bought it on clearence for $3, originally costed $25. I thought it was for an infant, but upon rechecking the size after realizing this year's cowboy costume was too big, I realized it was perfect. When I tried it on Will, it melted my heart! He even left the hat on!

A few attempts at a group shot. All but one kid made the picture. We have a lion, chicken, witch, elephant, pumpkin, princess, wizard, eyeore and an escaped fedex man.

Perhaps one of my favorite pictures ever. Totally Will. I am thinking about an 8x10 for the scrapbook!
The party was a lot of fun: balloon, toys, coloring books, yummy treats and candy, hidden ghosts, pass the pumpkin, and of course, Will's favorite activity of open/close the doors. We had no less than five timeouts when he wouldn't stop going outside or in the chapel and threw a tantrum. A personal record! Overall, I think he enjoyed it. We are having fun giving him the goodies from his treat bag to see what he'll eat!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LAR said...

Ok, you're right - that IS the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!

Mike and Jenny said...

Love it!

Frinzi said...

Oh my gosh - that picture of Will in his costume is the cutest picture ever!!!! What a sweet little guy. Will Auntie Kristie get to see Will in his costume when she comes home for Thanksgiving???? Please!?!?!? :)