Saturday, September 5, 2009

WI State Fair 2009


Well, I finally found my older camera which we prefer to use when photographing Will. It has a faster shutter so we get a little bit better pictures of Will since he never poses for the camera! I found our State Fair pictures, although there wasn't many. It was a rough day! We went opening day. It took us 40 minutes to drive to the right area and the line to exit the freeway took 45 minutes. Then we drove around for another hour looking for parking. When we finally found a spot, we had to walk for 10 minutes and then wait in line for another 10 minutes to get tickets. Will hit his quota for patience and good behavior before we even started to walk around. He also missed his nap. On top of all the general crankiness from the three of us, it was PACKED to the brim with people and it was a hot 85 degrees. I think we may skip it next year if this year was any indication to how it'll be next year! We have gone every year since we were married, but missed Will's first year since he was only a few days old. Here are the four pictures I took!

The Clydesdale Horse(s). They are so beautiful! They are my dad's favorite part of the fair!

The massive amount of people. There was hardly any walking room!

Will's first amusement park ride! The bumblebees moved up and down while going in a circle. Will liked it, but he was very tired and hot, so I think he could've liked it more under different circumstances!
Overall, I think we will try to go next year if we are still in WI, but maybe skip opening day! We did get some yummy cream puffs!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kevin J. Mazur said...

What?!? Is that a baby leash on my nephew?? We always made fun of people leashing their children, now you're one of them! Too funny!!