Tuesday, September 1, 2009

One Big Happy Family!


My brother Kevin and his wife came to visit for the weekend. It was a very nice short visit that felt like a long visit, but not in a negative way! We are sooo happy Kevin and Mary could come and be with the whole family during my dad's BMT. Will especially likes his Uncle Kevin. Uncle Kevin taught Will new games, including "toning the core" by balancing by sitting on a one of Will's gigantic balls, and "skim the ceiling" by throwing Will high in the air (since Uncle Kevin is very tall, Will almost hits it! When Kevin came for Will's first birthday, Will DID hit it!)

My sweet little guy!
Another cute picture Kevin took. Will was hamming it up a little while not looking directly at the camera at all.
This one is my favorite!

My sisters! Mary, me, Katie, Laura. I love having Mary around! The more we hang out, the more I love her! Move to TX instead of AZ!!

We had a nice time visiting my dad in the hospital and playing games. There were late nights talking and early mornings that weren't as fun! Looking forward to seeing you both in November!

The whole family! Jordan and me, Mom and Dad, Katie and Laura in front, Kevin and Mary in back. We never get a picture of all of us! This was right after my dad got his BMT. He is still feeling great. He is going to live above my Grandpa where we lived our first year of marriage. We had a LOT of cleaning to do, but we are almost done!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Cleaning was horrendous, but I'm so glad it's over!! :) Will is a cutie -- and I love his laugh!

Jenny said...

You guys have so much faith to stay happy amid the tough time= your dad is looking SO GOOD. What a fun fam!

Frinzi said...

AWW! I really like this picture of the whole Schaefer clan! Your dad looks fabulous!!