Monday, June 29, 2009

Will's new tricycle


We found this neat tricycle at a rummage sale. Will doesn't really understand he should be the one riding it, yet, though. Here he is demonstrating what WE should be doing!

I really like this picture! He is getting to be such a little boy.

Look at my BEAUTIFUL (but dead) irises behind Will. They are GIGANTIC! The flowers are done blooming but the leaves are still so huge. I have yet to cut down the dead flowers, but you get the idea. Picture a ton of purple and that was my flowers!


The new usual look I get when I break out the camera. If I am quick, this is what I capture. If I am slower, he is already looking away, like the picutre above. A scrapbooker's dread: an adorable, yet camera-phobic, little guy. tsk tsk tsk.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenny said...

We hardly catch a smile from our Will too! Will Schaefer sure is handsome. You look gorgeous too! Wish we could have another fourth of july celebration with you guys:)

auntie laura said...

That's a great shirt to wear for the fourth!! :)

Mike and Jenny said...

Can't believe how grown up Will's looking!