Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Madison Zoo trip...



A while ago, Jamie and I took the kiddos to the Madison Vilas Zoo. I never got around to posting the pictures! It was Will's first time at the zoo. It was really fun for me to drive back to Madison and go down the same streets I used to drive to go to my various apartments, etc, since I lived there for five years! Ahhhh, I miss it!
Here is Will in the car. He fell asleep on the way to the zoo for a ten minute nap the whole day. Too much excitement for him!

Here is my nephew Jake.

Here is my nephew Josh.

Here are Will and Emma checking each other out in the stollers.

Since it was March and still rather cold outside, there were not a whole lot of animals outside. These were a few of my favorites!
Here are the penguins. You can also see them swim inside the water from below.

Here are two adorable penquins!

Josh, me and Will.

A lion

Four Wild Things!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

auntie laura said...

haha... oh brother - your captions are great! "here is a lion" -- "here are some penguins"

maybe you should be a zoologist!
love you!

The Schaefers said...

What can I say...I have a way with words :)

Mike and Jenny said...

LOVE the zoo!