Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy 51st (belated) Birthday Dad!

My Dad's typical face when asked to smile nicely...

Happy Birthday Dad! His birthday was April 2nd. I made him a Snicker's Chocolate Cheesecake Pie.

My Mom and Dad
Grandma, Will and Grandpa. Will is wearing his Uncle Kevin sweater (I know Uncle Kevin likes to be mentioned...).

Grandpa opening Will's card...it folded out really big to show how much Will loves Grandpa!

My Dad and I! Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

auntie laura said...

Cute pictures!! Dad's too funny with his faces. :)

Frinzi said...

Your Dad looks great in these pictures!

Mike and Jenny said...

Your dad's looking good. Great pics.

Amy said...

Your dad looks so good. I am so glad he is able to have his surgery soon. I know you know to cherish these times, but seeing the pic of you and your dad makes me have to say it.