Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It is official!


We just received confirmation that we are able to officially take our house OFF the market! Jordan's bosses supported this decision due to my dad's upcoming bone marrow transplant on June 12! We will now be able to be here to help and support without having the constant threat of showings and offers! They are allowing Jordan to commute to Houston only one week a month instead of two like he has been for the last eight months. They are also allowing us to keep the house off the market until the timing is right for us with my dad's recovery. We will eventually have to move to Houston, especially if Jordan ever wants a promotion, but we will be enjoying our borrowed time with our families until then! I love our house, especially our newly finished lower level so I am THRILLED we are able to stay for possibly a year longer!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

meredith said...

We are so lucky to still have you guys! Glad you will have Jordan around even more! That's amazing.

auntie laura said...

I bet you made mom's day!! Now we can have movie nights all the time! whooo!!

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that you will be here now that I've moved here!!! Summer will be a ton of fun together!!! I love you, Lee!!!

Emily said...

Yea! That's so great! I'm so glad that you get to stay around your family. And congrats on "the match" that is great news!

Mike and Jenny said...

Congrats! That's awesome!