Monday, October 6, 2008

Tina Fey v. Sarah Pain



Perhaps my favorite entertainment this fall is not so much the new episodes of my favorite TV shows, but the Tina Fey/Sarah Palin SNL skits. They are so dang funny. SNL has created three skits where Tina Fey acts as Sarah Palin in an annoucement with Hilary Clinton, an interview with Katie Couric, most recently, the VP debates with Joe Biden and Gwen Ifill.
I cannot get over how similar Tina Fey and Sarah Palin look! While I am still so unsure about which president I am voting for, one thing is for sure...I am sure going to miss Sarah Palin if the republican party loses! I am normally a democrat by most standards except abortion and marriage laws, but this election is harder for me to decide who should get my vote since the economy is such an important factor to us now. While I don't agree that Sarah Palin knows nothing about politics (hello, she somehow is the VP elect!), I can't imagine her one day running for president or falling into that role if McCain dies. One thing is for sure...I think she is adorable and that Tina Fey's impressions of her are even more adorable!




2 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

I totally agree. SNL has really stepped it up with their political stuff this year, especially Palin. It's just hilarious.

Unknown said...

Hi Schaefers! This is Megan Tea (former Parker) I found your blog from Carrie Kindts blog, and just wanted to say hi. It was quite the blast from the past. Looks like you are doing very well!