Sunday, September 28, 2008

Update on Jordan and Leann!

 
 We do not take the time to blog about ourselves much since we know you are all interested in Will way more! Jordan: He is now working in Houston, TX every other week. He is home every weekend! We LOVE him home! When Jordan does work in WI, he is working more from home. He figured out how to forward his work phone to his cell phone so it is more possible. When he is home, he likes to play with Will and play his new computer game, Warhammer. {I never thought I'd see the day of a computer game in our home again, but he was awfully convincing that it would not be like before we had Will.} He loves his new job and is company is really good to him. He is anxiously awaiting the sale of our home. We have had a few people look at it, but no takers yet. It is a rough market. His boss implied we may be able to stay longer if we have to take a loss on our house. Jordan also got his first at-home haircut by his new *favorite* stylist! I did a good job for my first real man haircut. We cut Will's hair together, and we also shaved my dad's hair, but Jordan's required a little skill. I made three small gouges around his hair line. His dad did say the difference between a good haircut and a bad one is one week! Sure enough, it looked just fine after a few days. Jordan is enjoying not being a webelos leader any more! He also loves football season.
Leann: I am really enjoying having Jordan home a lot. It is soooo much better than not seeing him for two weeks in a row! I am getting more sleep!! Will is down to nursing only at the 5:30 am feeding. He always wakes up then, and half the time at 3:30 am. We discovered that his lack of sleeping is completely gas related, but we don't know how to fix it! We tried tons of stuff, but alas, some nights are rough! In addition to catching up on sleep, I am catching up on my scrapbooking! I have finished the first eight months of Will's life! Between playing with Will, tidying the house constantly since it is on the market, and scrapbooking, my days are full. We are trying to spend more time with our families. My brother from CA was home for a week and it was so nice to be with him, but we missed his wife!! Another really exciting thing for us is all of the new premiers! We are so excited for our favorite TV shows to have new episodes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kindt Family said...

Nice update! Haircuts are scary, but you'll get the hang of it; I've been cutting Joe's since we were dating. Sorry to hear about Will's gas issue- have you considered lactose intolerance? Sawyer is, and the gas was the main indicator (plus very runny b.m's even as he got older). Hope you can figure it out! Hope your home sells soon, too!

Steve Schaefer said...

Nice work Lee Lee on the chop! Jamie cuts my hair too. Hey, save the family budget 15 buck.. HUGE!
Love,
Steve

Amy said...

Oohh a haircut! Jordan I thought that was your new outfit for work!
Just kidding, we love to hear about you guys too! Up for cards soon?

Mike and Jenny said...

I cut my own hair for 5 years, and it was great. There's an easy learning curve, so you'll have it down in a couple more tries. When and why are you guys moving to Houston? I've heard it's a great city.