Monday, September 1, 2008

Playtime Fun!




Will loves to climb and play on his slide. He is still learning how to go down the slide by himself, but he has implented many strategies. He can crawl downstairs backwards, so he tries to slide down backwards. He knows when we sit him on the top of the slide, we wiggle his legs to scoot him down, so he moves his legs a little bit. He also sits at the top and bobs up and down.
Check out the cute videos, too! These were taken at the beginning of August-pre haircut!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how his hair looks green from the roof of the toy :], what a cute little boy. I know what you're thinking -- and I AM doing my report.. (it's going really well actually!) but Will's just too hard to resist. You should post the videos of Will going down the slide-- especially my favorite one :)

Jenny said...

what fun! ....however, i don't know if I approve of you laughing at your child falling off the slide...haha, it was pretty funny.