Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's Tubby Time!

Will has been crawling to the Tubby every night for about two weeks. The boy loves the tubby! Anytime he hears the water running, he immediately takes off (even if the sink is running, or even if we are just going potty!). He is quite fast, too! Here are two videos from different nights. He is pretty cute in both, so we couldn't decide which to post.
When the water is not running, he takes a little longer to get there. Once he does, he normally turns around and smiles followed immediately by banging on the tub. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

How cute! Emma loves her tubby too. Like Will, she crawls in the bathroom to bang on the tub and tell me it's tubby time! There's always a happy baby in the tubby!

Amy said...

Will is so adorable! He will love that video when he is grown! My kids used to love bath time also, now I have to force them to take a shower. Enjoy this time. I am so happy for you finding your ring I must Congratulate again!

Emily said...

WE DIDN'T SEE IT!!!! I was so SAD! We couldn't celebrate our anniversary tonight so we had to do it last night. We were at Disneyland so we missed the entire thing. I was so upset. I tried looking online for details about what happened but I could only find out who got the boot! What happened with Graham???? When do you guys move??? We're going to be in WI for Christmas this year. I hope you guys are going to be around.