Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I was tagged again!

5 things on my to do list…
1. Laundry
2. Dust
3. Vacuum
4. Buy a file cabinet and reorganize my filing system
5. SCRAPBOOK!! I hardly get to do it anymore!

5 Snacks I Love…
1. Salsa
2. Ice Cream
3. Snickers
4. Smoothies
5. Popcorn

5 things I will never wear again...
1. Tapered leg pants
2. Tang Tops
3. Short shorts/skirts
4. My original engagement/wedding band :(
5. Side ponytails

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire…
1. NOT move to Texas!!!
2. Pay off our house
3. Pay back money to our parents from college
4. Travel to see family and places we want to visit
5. Put in college/saving fund for Will

5 Bad Habits…(Mainly impatience, but that is a result of the following:)
1. Being cranky when I am hot, hungry, or tired (in TX I will be all of the following! It's way too hot there, in fact too hot to eat. Since I will know no one to help with Will, I will be quite exhausted!).
2. Being a perfectionist
3. Not being able to relax or let my husband relax until everything is perfect or clean!
4. Trying to do it all without letting people help since I like things a certain way and I am unwilling to drop my bar of standards.
5. Not making time for my hobbies

5 of my favorite toys…Nostalgics
1. Kid Sister
2. Pound Puppies
3. TIE: Sit N Spin and Light Bright
4. Barbies
5. TIE: My Little Pony and Strawberry Shortcake

That's it! I tag Jordan, Amy Meyers, Jenny & Sam Bright, and Emily Steinhafel!

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is funny Leann, If I were a Billionare I would not let you move to TX either!!! I do not know what being Taged means so you will have to fill me in and then read it for no one else will!

The Schaefers said...

It's like, "tag, you're it". It is now your turn to fill out your answers to the same categories!

Anonymous said...

ahem! i wear low braided side pony-tails =[. and yes leann, i am finally commenting. be excited!! i was too disturbed with the hair comment that i couldn't keep quite. haha =]

The Schaefers said...

It is cute with the braids and the two side PIG tails... A side PONY tail is something different altogether. Picture a pony tail and then move it to only one side of your head...the other has a total come over. I will demonstrate on your hair next time I see you!! Trust me...UGLY!