Monday, August 17, 2009

Biking with the Burley!


We bought a bike trailer in the spring so we could bike with Will. We love our new Burley Encore trailer. It has tinted window, a sun shade, a rain cover, room for two inside, padded seats, a sippy cup and "roadie" holder for snack to go on the road on each side, room in the mesh for the helmet to stick back into without pushing Will's head forward, and room in the bag for 3 brown grocery bags! It easily converts to a stoller if we remove it from the bike.

Will eating his "roadie" and drinking his juice. Notice we are not even out of the driveway yet!

I think he looks ADORABLE in his helmet! He doesn't mind wearing it since he knows we are going for a ride. And a ride always means going to the park! We have a fabulous trail that used to be a railroad track we can pick up close to our house. It is paved and runs through all of West Bend. It even goes into a different county, but we stay in West Bend.

Wheee!! We love biking! Will even crawls in the Burley when he wants to go for a ride, even if we are going to go in the car! I am so glad we picked one he likes :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sam B. said...

AWESOMMEEE!! Oh man, I wish we could bike around West Bend. It's too hilly with not enough wide trails to bike with babies in WV. Will looks so cool all strapped in to seat, how cool :)

Jamie said...

I notice Jordan doesn't have a helmet on... he took it off for the picture, right?

The Schaefers said...

right...we are working on that. I would actually like for us to wear helmets, but it isn't required by law like it is for Will. :)

Amy said...

I love the bike trailer, and of course I love Will.

Unknown said...

I'm glad Will likes the bike rides - Danny and I will have to go with you guys next summer! :)