Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Monkey Business

We just love this little sleeper outfit that my brother and his wife sent to us! Since I was born in the year of the monkey and so was my Aunt Diane, she has always given me tons of monkey things. Naturally, when Kevin and Mary found this outfit, they thought of me!
Will is 2 1/2 months old now and out grew all of his 0-3 month clothes since they only go up to 11 lbs, and two weeks ago he was 14 lbs. I didn't think this would fit for a while since it is labeled 6 months (not 3-6 months), but it fits perfectly! He looks so handsome in blue. He is really "all boy!"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve Schaefer said...

Another reason the monkey is cool because of Jordan's middle name! ;)

I have to say guys, the blog is looking great! Keep it up!

The Madtown Schaefers