Monday, September 17, 2007

All dressed up!

I managed to squeeze Will into this adorable outfit for possibly the last time for church. It is getting too cold and he'll be too chunky for the top of the shirt to button if I wait another month for him to wear it. Sunday, September 30th, Jordan will be giving Will a blessing at church (comparable to an infant baptism in the Catholic church, only without the baptism). I am hoping Will will behave a little better in church by then! At least he is cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey! We got your card in the mail. Glad you liked it! We have a blog too. Actually it's more like my blog and I pretty much just write dumb stuff on there so it's nothing interesting. But sometimes I include photos of us. Will is adorable! The pics are SO cute!