Sunday, December 20, 2009

Falling for Will...

Will enjoyed playing in the leaves so much better this year than he did last. He liked to look at most of the leaves individually, and he liked to just plop himself down on the pile.



He REALLY liked when we threw him in the pile, but we didn't really get that good of a picture of his laughter. It was really cute, though!

My big brother came into town (November), and announced with his wife that they are expecting their first baby! We are super excited for them and "Mini Maz." I think he'll be a great Daddy. He plays so wonderfully with Will everytime he sees him. Congrats Kevin and Mary! They are due May 27th, 2010.

It was so great to have Kevin home from Arizona and also Laura home from college. I miss you guys!

Will hanging out in the yard. He loves to play with his firetruck at Grandma Mazur's house!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Braja said...

It was great being home. We miss you guys too!
Love Kevin and Mary

Auntie Laura said...

I think I like my hair better in person than in pictures -- gross!!

I also loved Will's face while he looked at the leaves, and how carefully he picked up each one and put it down :)