Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas morning...What a surprise!


Merry Christmas from our family! We had to play Patty Cake with Will while the self-timer was going off to ensure a smile! Ahhh...tricks of the trade!

My favorite gifts of all time! Jordan and Will REALLY out did themselves! Diamond earrings...


AND an hour message at a Day spa!!! I am spoiled!


Jordan and Will opening Jordan's present from me!


OOOO! A photo organizer! Could a guy get luckier?!?
I decided to get Jordan a Wii last minute and all stores were sold out! Instead of doing his hobby with him, now he can do mine with me! (watch the Christmas surprise video for Jordan's real present!)

Dark Knight from Will

Will opening one of his many presents!


A book from Daddy!

This was one of Will's gifts...his first year milestones in a snapfish album! He loves looking at himself!
Christmas morning was a lot of fun for our little family. We had so much fun opening presents and playing with all of our new stuff! Will did really awesome trying to help open presents and was a little trooper! All of our presents were surprises to each other this year, and it made opening them a little more fun than usual! I was extremely happy that we were able to spend Christmas 2008 in WI since we haven't sold our house yet.
Posted by Picasa


Jordan's Chrismas Present surprise!

First Will opened all of his presents but two since he was getting squirmy. Then I opened mine, and then Jordan opened his. We then went back to Will's last two presents from Santa. This is Jordan and Will opening them! I had to be sneaky this year since Jordan would snoop for his presents!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how WIll just checked out in the middle of the video, haha! Tell Jordan that if he needs help putting songs on his new IPOD, I know of plenty of smashing 80's hits!

Anonymous said...

you guys are cute together - and it's so obvious how much you all love being a family... awww...

Amy said...

I love it!! That video is priceless. Looks like you guys had a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a lovely family! I love the video! It gave me a new idea!