Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back to school....well work, that is!

Well, I officially started working again. I am at Badger Middle School again for one hour a day to teach a Business Education class to two sixth grade classes. I taught this for part of the year last year, so I am pretty much prepared for it. I was hoping not to go back to work now that I have Will, but being offered a one hour a day position is hard to turn down. Will has two loving Grammies who love to see him while I am at work.
It is going very well so far. One of my classes has 18 boys and 7 girls. It is a little crazy in that class. The other class is very very very well behaved in comparison. We already had one of my five days back called off due to cold weather. With the wind chill, Wednesday was at -37 degrees.

It is a little weird to go back to work, and I miss Will like crazy. Today Will was awake for 4.5 hours in the morning. He woke up at 7 am and I left him at 9:30am thinking he'd be asleep by around 10:15, but when I came back at 11, he was wide awake playing with my mom! He was just waiting for me! We stayed and visited for a little while, but he fell asleep before I could pack in him the car seat! He is such a good little boy. He is starting to recognize when I leave the room and come back. He gets so excited to see me when I come to pick him up and it melts my heart.


No comments: