Monday, November 26, 2007

Will is almost 4 months!


I cannot believe Will is almost 4 months old! I did not have much time to blog about him this month, but I do have a few pictures added in our photo album of this past month. Check out it!
Will is such a good boy. He loves to play with his activity center everyday. It is so wonderful to me because I can leave him play on the floor for a little while and get things done!

Will also has been using his Bumbo chair. It helps him sit up. He doesn't really like to be in it too long, though. He really has been teething lately. I don't think he'll have teeth any time soon, but his hands are constantly in his mouth and he plays with his tongue a lot. He loves when we rub his bottom gums. Because he has his hands in the mouth a lot, he goes through soooo many bibs due to all the drool.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: